Safety is incredibly important, and our customer wanted make sure their family is always safe. They requested us to fix a safety issue found by their home inspector. Bonding a pool causes everything conductive in and around the pool to be at the same electrical potential, which removes any chance of getting electrocuted. First, we grounded the pump and then ran copper wire from the pool wall to a grounding component on the pool pump. Now our customer can sleep at night knowing their family is safe in their new home. Has your pool been properly bonded? Request a free on-site consultation today.